About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Monday, February 24, 2014

Meet the Teacher Monday!


For those new to Meet the Teacher Monday, take the time to answers this week's questions on your blog, link up here on my blog, and check out the blogs of two or three other participants.

Meet The Teacher Monday: Have You Ever?

1. Have you ever been on TV? 
Nope, unless the cable access channel from my home town counts? They used to show sports and what not throughout the year.

2. Have you ever been trapped in an elevator? No. I really don't like small spaces that are cramped. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be good!

3. Have you ever made anyone cry? Yes, unfortunately. At times I can give some tough love. It's good in the long run.

4.Have you ever walked into a window because it was just that clean? 
No.  Because I'm answering with "no" I'm almost positive that I now will.

5. Have you ever fainted in public? Nope, but I've come close.

6. Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ate, only to realize you didn't have any money? 
No, I would be embarrassed if that happened to me.  

7. Have you ever gone to greet a family member or friend and then noticed it was someone else?
Yes, I have. I have waved and waved only to realize it wasn't someone I knew. Oops!!


Thanks to The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for this blog update!

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way about being on TV. I am sure I have been on the local news a few times since I coach our high school cheer team, but I am not aware that I have been on TV for anything else. I hope you have a great week!

    Elizabeth
    The First Grade Jungle Room

    ReplyDelete