About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 4, 5, and 6!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently...

Another first for me! Thanks to:



Here's my currently for this morning!



Listening: My boyfriend is the Co-chair for a chapter in the AFSP (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention) and as been in DC all week advocating.  Listening to him snore is not so bad after not having him home for a week!

Loving: Yesterday marked two weeks since I had surgery.  Thankful to finally be feeling like myself again!  Hopefully after my follow up this week I can return to my regular routine!

Thinking: I really am excited to print my purchases! I can't wait to begin using different ones in my classroom! One of the purchases was a bundle with common core aligned activities for early finishers (both ELA and Math). Yay! Thanks Free-To-Teach!

Wanting: Isn't it the worst when you run out of laminating paper, especially a box that had 200 sheets.  Whoops! Time for a trip to the store to get more.  Picking up ink while I'm there, just in case!

Needing: Breakfast, but what to have?  During the week I usually have a shake and an oatmeal bar.  Since it's the weekend I'm thinking I'd like some actual food!

My answer: Pink and Polka Dots! Hmmmm....


8 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on the Tpt purchases! I can't wait to use what I bought!
    Create-abilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with the breakfasts. It's too early when I leave to start the drive to school! Need something I can pack easily. But on the weekends I need to make more of an effort. Love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. I need something yummy on the weekends and thank you!

      Delete
  3. I usually make a big breakfast for my family on Saturday mornings. Hope you have a great weekend and I'm glad you're feeling better post-surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when I use up all my ink and stuff at home for my school projects, but it happens more than anyone outside of teaching would ever guess. The good news is it sounds like you got some awesome stuff for your classroom. I'm a new follower and fellow upper grade teacher. I can't wait to see your adventures this year! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much ink! Thank you and I can't wait to see yours!

      Delete