About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Currently!

I still can't believe it's April already!.. Linking up with Farley for this month's currently!


8 comments:

  1. I would love a clean house too. Every year for my birthday I ask for a maid. I have yet to get one...haha!

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fantastic!!!! I think I'll be adding that to my next wish list! ha!

      Delete
  2. You would think since my dear hubby cooked supper for me tonight that I would feel the need to fold a load of laundry or something else of equal value. That would be a... NO. I need a maid, too... please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So... a maid on all of our wish lists? Perfect!

      Delete
  3. I see a common sleep theme here! We go to school until the very end of June too - and our school is usually very hot then - especially on the third floor! Have a great night!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! I used to be on the top floor. Over the summer I moved down to the main floor... bigger room too! Have a great night too!

      Delete
  4. Your school hours aren't so bad, I wish we got out of school at 2:10pm. When you don't leave until 4pm it makes it hard to get doctor and dentist appointments, we usually end up taking a half day to take care of those things. Our spring break starts next Friday so we only have 8 more school days to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am usually there late two days a week. The others I leave at a decent time. I wish our break started next Friday, hopefully those days go by quickly! Enjoy!

      Delete