About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Weekly Organization


Linking up with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for today's linky!






Happy Wednesday, here is this week's picture and question.
Comment with your answers!!

Displaying photo 3.JPG

How do you keep your week organized?
Check back later for a new post with my answer!!!


2 comments:

  1. I use Ashley's checklist from Schroeder's Shenanigans. It's editable and works wonders!! :) Thanks for linking up! :)

    Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love checklists!!!! Love the link up!

      Delete