About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wordless Wednesday


Linking up with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for today's linky!






How do you store games, such as this, in your classroom?
To find out how I stay organized, check back in the next two days!

Comment below, then link up your picture!!




1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I still haven't figured out a plan for saving activities like those, and this is my 6th year teaching! I am definitely going to check back for your post in a couple days :)

    Rebecca
    Ladybugs Lounge

    ReplyDelete