About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Friday, May 2, 2014

MAY Currently!!

Linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for May's Currently!




Listening: 4 Weddings is on in the background.. since it's Friday Brideday on TLC

Loving: It's Friday! I'm so ready for the weekend.  This week seemed to fly by, but boy was it tiring!  I'm glad it's also finally May and starting to feel like spring around here!

Thinking: We're going to see our wedding venue tomorrow!!!!! I am so excited to set the date and more excited to spend the rest of my life with my love!! Whoops, sorry I'm such a sap!

Wanting: I'm so sad that vacation is over and I'm back to reality.  Aruba was seriously the best time of my life!

Needing: Well my thumb has been swollen, double the size of the other.  I went to the doctor's today and they numbed it and sliced it.  So far it's starting to feel better, can't wait for it to be back to a normal size!

Surprise: So I have been following Ashley Schroeder's blog Schroeder Shenanigans in Second pretty much since I started my blog.  Her idea are fantastic as well as her products!! Check her out!

Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd


It's been tough not blogging for two weeks, but I'm back! More to come soon!


8 comments:

  1. Yes, Ashley at Schroeder Shenanigans is great. But hey, my hat off to you for teaching self contained.

    Too funny about BrideDay on TLC. I know all too much about it. My sister-in-law is the producer for Say Yes to the Dress, Atlanta. It's fun to hear all about some of this stuff. Can't wait to hear more about your wedding venue.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope tomorrow goes well. :)
    - Sydney
    Lessons Learned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my little learners! I hope it goes well too! Thanks again!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I got married a month ago - it was such a wonderful day! I am sure you will absolutely love your wedding venue! I hope your thumb is feeling better soon!
    Have a great weekend!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so excited!! After the doctor's it's a little better! Hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I got married exactly one month ago! Just a little piece of advice - take the time to savor every moment. I remember hearing "LAST CALL" at my reception and thinking, "It's ALREADY OVER?!?" Now here I am a month later trying to remember every thing that went on! I'm so jealous...I LOVED being a bride! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I am looking forward to it!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back and congratulations! Your currently sounds about right for someone who was just engaged and then headed back to work! It was a fast exhausting week. You were not alone! I hope the venue is everything you imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I hope it is too!! I'm excited!

      Delete