About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Lovin' -- July Currently!

Linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the July edition of currently!


Listening: Catching up on last night's episode of So You Think You Can Dance.  I've been obsessed with the show for years now.  For my birthday my fiance got me tickets to see Travis Wall's company.  He made his debut competing on the show and now has his own company.  He's a fantastic dancer!

Loving: Lobster!!!! The perfect summer/post birthday dinner.  My fiance doesn't eat lobster, but his mother does.  Perfect excuse to have some, don't you think?

Thinking:  I'm so glad I have a four day weekend.  I may only nanny in the summer, but it can be tiring when you are watching two young boys who happen to be autistic and their sister all day! Whew, ready for a break!

Wanting: We had some delicious cake the other night.  The pieces of cake were huge! I haven't been able to finish the cake as of yet.  Maybe I will tonight.

Needing:  I'm always extremely careful with my electronics.  Today, my iPad cracked.  Four cracks to be exact.  I made an appointment with Apple to figure out the damage, but because it's a holiday weekend, I have to wait until Monday.

4th Plans: We are supposed to go to a cookout.  However, we are supposed to get a lot of rain due to a hurricane.  Hopefully, the fun will still continue!! As of now the cookout is being turned into a Garage Out if the rain hits like the weathermen say.


Happy July!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Found you from Farley's July Currently link up. With 4 of us in my family with June birthdays, I've eaten my share of cake this past month! Enjoy your cake and your long weekend! I hope the weather cooperates for your plans. :)

    -Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three in mine are close together too! The weather wasn't great, but we still had a wonderful time! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I'm visiting from Farley's link up and am your newest follower! Your lobster comment has me craving seafood so badly know! It is definitely one of my favourite indulgences but we rarely ever have it. Have a wonderful summer :)

    Miss L
    Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lobster is definitely one of my favorites!! I've had it a few times! Hope you are having a great summer too! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Wow, four cracks? What caused that? It must have been gut-wrenching for you when that happened. Hopefully, the geniuses were able to replace the screen properly. Let's hope your other devices don't suffer the same fate! Take care!

    Cordia Remsen @ RB's Computer Service

    ReplyDelete