About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School 2014 - Monday: Who

Linking up with Blog Hoppin' this week for Back to School 2014 blog posts!! 


With today being Monday, the topic is WHO?  So who is Giggles at Greene?



Me:


10 Things about me:
1. I'm 25.
2. I will be going into year 4 of teaching.  I'm a special education teacher now, but first taught K!
3. I live on the border of RI and MA, to me it's the perfect place.  I am close to Boston, the beach, Newport, the Cape, and Providence.
5. I'm obsessed with anchors.
6. I love fitness.  The gym is one of my favorite places.  I have completed a Tough Mudder!
7. I love football, go PATRIOTS!
8. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd!
9. My favorite color is coral.
10. I would be lost without my friends and family.

Family and Friends:


Personally, I think my family is the greatest (doesn't everyone though?)!  My parents are two of the greatest people.  My brother and his girlfriend are sort of amazing too!  



However, I think my fiance tops them all!  He is simply the best!  I cannot wait to marry him next summer!


I'm also partial to my friends, they are wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by to learn a little more about the person/face behind Giggles at Greene!


No comments:

Post a Comment