About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back to School 2014 - Tuesday: Where





Where do I teach?  I am a Rhode Island blogger and teacher!  I have been in the same district since I began teaching.  I've been in two school and three different rooms.  Since we have not started school yet, my room is not quite ready for a tour (it will come later, I promise!).  However, I do have a few things to show you!

We haven't been able to get into the school until this week, which made me a bit nervous.  When I went in yesterday, here's what I saw:

Displaying photo 1.JPG

All I can say is, WOW! I am impressed with how clean and neat the building is!  Almost all of my larger pieces of furniture were exactly where they were when I left in June, which was fantastic!  I am keeping most of the room set-up the same as last year because it worked out so well!

Throughout last school year and the summer, I created many different things for my classroom.  I have updated A LOT!  I'm not going to re-post every picture from last year, but you can see last year's set-up HERE.

And here is just a quick sneak peek of two things from today:

Displaying photo 2.JPG     Displaying photo 3.JPG

I spy a theme!  Check back soon for a full classroom tour and before/after pictures!  Don't forget to check out Blog Hoppin' for where other teachers create magic!



No comments:

Post a Comment