About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 4, 5, and 6!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet The Teacher Linky!!!!

I am linking up for my first blog post all summer to Meet the Teacher with Falling into First!!!


Hi everyone, my name is Noelle.  I'm a 25 year old fiance, teacher, and blogger(even though it's been a long time).  This year will be my fourth year teaching.  My first year teaching, I taught K.  The past two years I have taught a 4, 5, and 6 self contained class.  I'm excited to be continuing my education experience with the same class and most of the same children!


I feel so lucky to be marrying this wonderful man next summer.  We got engaged in Aruba back in April!  It was the best vacation of my life!  We actually met at the gym!

I usually nanny throughout the summer.  The kids I nanny for decided to try camp this year and I began watching some other kids for a while.  I wasn't happy with the new job, so eventually I ended it.  This summer has been so fun!  Here's a few things that we did!:


My parents held a wonderful engagement party for us. It was such a wonderful day to have everyone we love celebrate our engagement with us.  For my birthday, we went and fed the giraffes at the zoo! Giraffes are my favorite animal, I was so excited!!!!  We also stayed down the Cape for a few days and took day trips to Newport.  Both are two of my favorite places!


 After leaving my nannying position, I picked up my paint brush a few times!  I love these two pieces!



THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

fitness/working out, neon colors, giraffes, traveling, blogging, Newport, Cape Cod, anchors, the beach, painting, target, the sun, puppies, shopping, Harry Potter
 

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I began college at an art school.  I wanted to be an interior designer.  If I weren’t a teacher that’s probably what I would be doing, with painting on the side.

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

Organized, passionate, and short

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I’m so happy I have four IEP meetings today, said no teacher EVER!!"

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

I would absolutely invite anyone that attended Hogwarts, Justin Timberlake, and Walt Disney.
Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
 Short and Sweet

 Q: YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

 I would want the power to apparate and just be somewhere else right away instead of taking a car, plane, or boat.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

Right now it’s from a painting I just finished "You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground, I’ll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds." 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

 Anything by NSYNC or Bon Jovi… HA!

 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Depending on what I am doing I can be either.  I generally wake up early, but I don’t like it, so a mid-morning person?!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 I love the binder covers I created.  They have helped my organizational skills even more!
Polka Dot Binder and Spine Labels

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
I love to cook, but rarely do.  Thank goodness for my fiancé!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

    I love the paintings!

    -Becky
    Trials and Triumphs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes! I'm glad people are enjoying the paintings!
      Noelle

      Delete
  2. Yay for weddings! We just celebrated our first anniversary and my best friend is getting married in February! Love it! Congrats! Ain't it fun to plan??

    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so much fun to plan. We have tried to do as much as possible before I return to school!!! Congrats on your anniversary!!

      Delete