About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 4, 5, and 6!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wordless Wednesday!

First Wordless Wednesday of the year! I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for this fabulous linky!


(not my picture)

Question of the week: What type of spelling program do you use in your class?

Check back later in the week for how I use spelling in my multi-level classroom!



2 comments:

  1. I teach grade 4. I use Words Their Way also, but I like to mix in some of the Making Words program for grade 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is Making Words? I've never heard of it!
      Noelle

      Delete