About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently!

Linking up with the always lovely Farley on the always wonderful Currently linky!!

September Currently:

Listening: We both have today off, yay for 3 day weekends!  He's playing a video game while I blog a bit!

Loving: I'm loving that I am relaxing right now and do not have a set plan for the day!  I am also loving that I found the perfect shoes for my bridesmaids! Yay!

Thinking:  I am thinking of all the groupings I will have to be making this week once beginning of the year testing is complete.  So far, my spelling groups are done.  I have four spelling groups this year!!!! Whoa! I use Words Their Way for spelling.  I give a spelling inventory to each student and group them based on their level.  Although I teach grades 5 and 6 this year, my students generally work on a grade 2 level (some higher, some lower).

Wanting: I can't wait for my house to be clean again.  Right now there are boxes everywhere!!! My fiance is the chair for the AFSP RI Chapter.  He is also in charge of a walk, which is next weekend.  I am so proud of all of his hard work and dedication to this cause.  He's so selfless.  Next weekend all of the boxes will be gone (because they are for the walk)!!! Woooo! Then I can arrange my house back to normal.

Needing: Food.  We need to go food shopping but are both pretty content with sitting/laying down right now.  Maybe we'll make it later!

3 Trips: Italy, Paris, and The Maldives.  I have never been to any of these places but would love to go for extremely different reasons.  My family is Italian and I would love to see where my grandparents and great-grandparents came from.  Doesn't everyone dream of Paris?  I know I do!  As for The Maldives, it looks like one of the most relaxing places on the planet! Who doesn't want to relax in paradise?

Hope everyone has been enjoying this 3 day weekend! I know I have! :)


4 comments:

  1. Why is grocery shopping the hardest thing to get up and do?! Let's make a pact that we'll go by the end of the day!! ;)
    -Elyse @ A is for Apples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely by the end of today, haha.. I'm going to need food for lunches! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Noelle! Grocery shopping is on my to-do list too! That and laundry, which I am no mood to start! LOL! I'm going to join your pact that I get it done by the end of the day! Tomorrow is my first day of school, and I need food for lunches! AND I just LOVE your 3 trips... The Maldives sound awesome!

    Ashley
    One Sharp Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via the Currently linky! I'm also dreaming of a trip to Paris but now that you mentioned Italy, I think I'll add that one as well!
    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete