About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Currently, What?!?

Hi All!!!

I'm once again linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the December Currently!  I don't know about you, but I can hardly believe it is already December!!! This year is flying by!


Listening:  We are talking about our food tasting!!! I can't believe we just scheduled the date to try everything! We had to pick out some different things for different courses, yum! Can't wait to try the food since I know it will be hard to eat the night of the wedding!

Loving: I am loving the start to the holiday season!! I absolutely love the Christmas season and everything that comes with it!

Thinking: I can't wait to decorate! I have already started with some things in the house.  Right now I am anxious to decorate the tree that we picked up! 

Wanting: It's report card time, I want them complete, finished, done! I can't wait to send them home and finish conferences so that I can really enjoy the holidays!

Needing: After some new TPT purchases, I am running out of ink.  Time to order some!

Giving: I have actually just donated a big bag of clothes that we don't wear anymore.  I usually donate a few bags a year!

Happy December!!!



1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Wedding food, Christmas tree, and TpT purchases. :) Happy December!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete