About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Currently - March 2015

Linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the March Currently.




Listening:
We are watching The League.  It's hysterical, but definitely a man's show!

Loving:
I am absolutely loving life right now.  I hope it continues!

Thinking:
I am just going over some things that need to get done this week.  I'm sure there are many things, but right now I am thinking about PARCC testing.  This will be our first year with this assessment.  I am not a fan of testing at all.  I am a special educator and standardized tests are not made for the students I work with.

Wanting:
I really hope there is school tomorrow.  I do not want another snow day.  There is already a parking ban in place, so I am crossing my fingers! 

As I finished writing this post, the call came - snow day number 8 tomorrow! yuck!

Needing:
Sleep - self explanatory!  8 P.M. on a Sunday and I am ready for bed! At least it was a great weekend, including a blogger meetup.  Blog post soon to follow!

Spring Break Plans:
We just had our February break and do not have spring break until April.  This year I have nothing special planned.  Last year we went to Aruba and I came home with a fiance! I will probably be doing wedding things over the break. I will probably also paint some more.  I love when I have a few days to paint and can leave my materials out for a little while!



Enjoy your weeks everyone!!!



9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I completely understand about the snow days! We've been out for two weeks (I'm in NC) and I am just itching to go back! I cannot wait until warm weather comes (which won't be this week, because snow is in the forecast again on Thursday! :( ) Hope you have a great week! :)

    Christine from The Math Nerdette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awful, isn't it? One of two maybe, but not this many! Have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. We don't have anything planned for spring break either! I remember having so much fun planning our wedding! What an exciting time in your life right now! Enjoy your snow day tomorrow even though it sounds like you have had a ton of snow days! Think warm weather thoughts!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been great planning!!! I am definitely thinking warm thoughts!!! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. My Spring Break is in April too....but can we talk about February break! Um what? I get two 3-day weekends in February....but I think yours sounds better! Aruba must have been grand.... but wedding planning is the most fun ever! I want to get married again {to the same guy that is!!} just to get to plan it all again! Enjoy every minute!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year our district is switching over to something similar. So far the planning has been great!!! I am definitely enjoying it, thanks!

      Delete
  4. OMG I love The League!! It is so funny (but so inappropriate). My boyfriend got me hooked. I hope that you get back to school soon and that testing goes well for you. Have a great February!!

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... I meant have a great March - ha! I can't believe February has already come and gone!

      Delete
    2. February was so long for me! I probably would have done the same, but I am glad it's March so hopefully the snow will begin to stop!!

      Delete