About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 4, 5, and 6!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Friday, April 3, 2015

Currently - April 2015

Linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the Currently Link-up.




Here it goes.....

Listening: I am watching/listening to Grey's Anatomy from last night.  I am still obsessed with the show, after all of these years!

Loving: I am loving being back in the gym.  I had been going on and off for a while.  Back at the end of January I joined a new gym.  I absolutely love it! I am feeling stronger and better about the way I look!

Thinking: Report cards go home Monday.  I've been done with them since last weekend, however, I have so many more things to finish!  As a special education teacher, I have to update progress made on IEP goals for each student.  The progress updates go home with the report cards as well.  I also have a painting that I need to finish for a co-workers baby shower this coming week.  I'd like to finish that by the end of the weekend too!

Wanting: I really want a popsicle or a slush.  It's been an eh kind of week and that's what I'm in the mood for.. I know random!

Needing: I really would love a day to do absolutely nothing but lay in bed.  I just have to make it two weeks and I am on April Vacation.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

EGGS-plain your name: Giggles at Greene.. well giggles.. who doesn't love to laugh?!?!

Enjoy your Easter weekend everyone!









2 comments:

  1. I love your blog name! Giggling is so much fun. I watched Grey's earlier today, but my day has been spent catching up on The Originals. Have a great weekend!

    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Grey's Anatomy too. One of the few shows that never seems to get old :) I know what you mean about about having so many things to finish, feels like our workload is never ending. Have a great Easter weekend! :D

    Natalie @ Tales From Miss D

    ReplyDelete