About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy MAY!!!!

I'm so happy May has finally arrived!  As usual, at the beginning of the month I am linking up with the lovely Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for the May edition of Currently!



Listening: Not a sound in the house.  It's so peaceful right now, I am really enjoying the quiet for once!

Loving: The weather is finally starting to change!  It finally feels like spring in New England!

Thinking: I am looking at all of these wedding invitations and thinking about the things that still need to be completed!

Wanting: I wish IEPs could finish themselves.  Tis the season! Almost all of my IEPs need to be done in May and June!

Needing:  I need to clean, it's just that I'm not really wanting to right now!

Summer!
Yes - Getting Married!! It's approaching so quickly and I can't wait!
Hope - I hope to stay in shape through the summer (even while indulging on our honeymoon!)
Dream - I want to begin house hunting soon!

Love this link up! Enjoy your weekends!!!


8 comments:

  1. I also talked about having to clean!! I so would like a magic wand!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does a pretend wand from Harry Potter count? HA.. I could use one too!

      Delete
  2. I so miss the New England seasons! I grew up in Connecticut and I am now a desert dweller in AZ...the weather is quite different! Congratulations on your summer wedding! Enjoy every moment!
    Jennifer
    The Blessed Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably thankful you didn't have to deal with the amount of snow we had thought! Thank you!! I can't wait!

      Delete
  3. Peace and quiet... what does that sound like? Good luck with your IEPs, and enjoy your wedding! I'm sure it will be fabulous!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a first!!! It's not usually quiet around here! Thank you for the well wishes!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I designed all of my own wedding stationary :) Let me know if you need any help!
    Lindsey
    Miss Johnston's Journey
    L. Paull Designs for All

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually did a few things too! Enjoy!

      Delete