About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Currently!

It's the beginning of a beautiful, new month, and you know what that means!!! Farley has posted a new Currently!!



Here it goes:



Listening: I just left school and am now at my after school job babysitting.  The boys I watch are wonderful.  Right now it's homework time, so it's nice and quiet!!

Loving: My fiance and I are both on the board for the RI Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.  Despite yesterday's rainy weather, we had a wonderful turnout for our golf outing! It was such a great day!! We also had some raffles and auction items!! 



Thinking: Today has been one of those days where I've been reflecting on the positive things happening right now.  Lately my class has been tough and it's been hard.  Days like today put things into perspective.  My class was on top of things and were so well behaved while there were many other things going on in the building.  I'm also lucky to have family and friends that support me, in my many ventures (yesterday, for example, my dad and uncle came out to golf and support AFSP RI).  

Wanting: I am totally ready for summer vacation.  Just a few weeks, yes, weeks, left!

Needing: I have one IEP meeting left for this school year and I cannot wait to put a pause on IEP writing for a while!

Summer Lovin: This summer I'm getting married!!!! I cannot wait to marry the love of my life!  I can't wait to go on our honeymoon! I can't wait for the beach! .. I really just can't wait for summer.  It's going to be the best yet!

Head back over to Farley's page to see more of your favorite bloggers!!! Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelle, I just love your summer lovin' party! I'm currently watching Say Yes To The Dress :) Do you find yourself watching it more since you are getting married? I do! Haha anyway, I'm excited for you for your summer!! Good luck to you and congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!!
    -Alisha
    Missing Tooth Grins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I watched it a lot when we first got engaged, not as much after I found my dress!
      Noelle

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the wedding! That's so exciting! Enjoy your summer it will be here before you know it. :)

    Lizzie

    Halfway There

    ReplyDelete