About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 4, 5, and 6!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Friday, June 12, 2015

Teacher's Night Out - Boston!

Although most of us New England teachers are still in school, we all got together last weekend for a fabulous night out!  I absolutely love teacher meet-ups!  Each meet-up bring together such a great group of educators!  Getting to know fellow teachers from outside of my own school district has definitely made an impact on my teaching and what I do each day at work.

First, a huge THANK YOU to the four fabulous ladies that put this night out together:

The Tutu Teacher       Button

A Burst of First   Adventures In Kindergarten

They took the time to plan an event at Splitsville at Patriot Place and set up a a few raffles!  They also took the time to put together some great gift bags for each teacher that attended the event. 

  


In the bag there was a Go Noodle Tote, pen, and note pad, a Shelia Jane Teaching 30 day free trial membership, Educents Swag, a Heidi Songs DVD, and Melonheads Boston Clipart.  A few teachers also threw in their cards along with candy/pens.  We also each received these fantastic name tags! I am obsessed with them!



The night started off with bowling, food, and lots of chatter.  We took a break for some raffles and pictures! We then continued on the night at Howl at the Moon!  I ended up winning a KP Clipart gift certificate! Can't wait to use it!



Did I mention these great shirts?! How cute are they?! Thanks to Ruffles with Love for creating these beauties!

Over all, it was such a great night out with some wonderful ladies!  I'm so happy and thankful to have met these wonderful, talented teachers through blogging!  I can't wait for the next meet-up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment