About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Monday, June 15, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge - Week One: Makeover Madness!

I have decided to participate in the TPT Seller Challenge hosted by four lovely and talented teachers: Jen from Sparkling in Second, Emily from Third in Hollywood, Ashley from Teach, Create, Motivate, and Amber from Peppy, Zesty, Teacherista!

Week One's challenge was to revamp or update a product.  I chose to update my Classroom Library Labels and I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am!!! Obsessed doesn't even begin to cover it!


Here's a before picture (one of my first products):

The cover was plain and boring.  I don't know why I haven't updated it sooner!  Not only did I update the cover, but I updated the entire product!!! You can now choose from A-Z Labels, Genre Labels, DRA Labels, and Lexile Labels.  I know that many teachers label their libraries in different ways.  With this product, you have four options to choose from that are bright and colorful!

Here is the new product:


Like I said, I am obsessed!!! Check it out here or by clicking on the photo above!
Thanks again ladies for starting and hosting this challenge!!




5 comments: