About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 3, 4, and 5!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Monday, June 22, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge - Week Two: Dare to Dream

I am linking up again with four spectacular women for Week Two of the TPT Seller Challenge.  Thanks to Jen from Sparkling in Second, Emily from Third in Hollywood, Ashley from Teach, Create, Motivate, and Amber from Peppy, Zesty, Teacherista for this week's challenge, Dare to Dream!

Here's this week's challenge:


I am so excited to be blogging about the things that I dream about this week! Here they are:



1. Get Married - That's going to be checked off pretty quickly! Our wedding is less than a month away! I cannot stop thinking about how amazing the day will be!!!

2. Buy a House - We plan to start house hunting not long after the wedding and I cannot wait! I am constantly checking out houses and am so ready to move! 

3. Graduate School - Eventually, I want to go back to school for my Masters.  Right now I am so torn between what I want to study.  I can't decide if I want to go further into Special Education or explore something else.

4. Pay off Student Loans - I would love to be able to accomplish this soon.  However, I think it may take a little while longer since so many exciting things are coming up!  One day!

5. Blog and Create More Products - I feel as though I don't blog nearly enough.  I need to sit down, make a list of topics that I want to blog about, and get to it! I also want to create more products for TPT.  Hopefully, I will be able to create more products throughout the summer!

6. Live Life to the Fullest - I want to enjoy my life and live it.  I'm excited for the next chapter to start and can't wait to see what it brings!

Thanks for checking out my dreams!


1 comment: