About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 4, 5, and 6!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunday, July 5, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge - Week 3: Make Your Masterpiece






Here we go with Week Three!  This week's challenge was to create a new product.  Here were the rules to follow:


I created a Pre-Primer Dolch Word list for a word wall.  The words can be used for centers or flash cards as well.  I plan on adding them into my word wall in my classroom. I am revamping my word wall to be a moving word wall so these cards fit perfectly!!  Click here or the picture to check out my new product!  Don't forget to check out the free alphabet labels too!!!


You can also hop over to my Facebook page to enter to win a free copy of this product!!
Click Here to Enter!

Here's what the word wall currently looks like:


Stay tuned for the after!  I can't wait for it to become a "moving word wall!!!"

Thanks for checking out my new product! Stay tuned because there are some more products coming your way!!!!




3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a moving word wall. I definitely want to try that this upcoming school year! Cute blog :)

    http://itspandamaniainprek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I will check back for your after pictures and can't wait to hear about the moving word wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog and word wall packet! Starting tomorrow I plan on having a linky party and giveaway for friends who can and can't go to Vegas.. If you have a chance stop by my blog to read all about it and link up! :)

    Brigid
    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete