About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 4, 5, and 6!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Currently - August

It's been a while since I have blogged, what better way to get back into it than a Currently Linky hosted by the fabulous Farley from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade




Listening: Right now, I am listening to the T.V. in the background.  My hubby (love saying that!) is relaxing and playing XBox as I do some blogging and school work.

Loving: I am loving being on vacation, until tomorrow, that is.  Tomorrow, I go back to nannying until school starts up again for us! 

Thinking:  I am continuously thinking and reminiscing about our wedding.  I know everyone always says it's the best day, but it truly was! It was the most perfect day ever!

Wanting: I can't wait to see the professional pictures and videos from our special day.  Here are a few of my favorites that some of our guests took:

Ready to walk down the aisle with my dad!

 Just Married!

First Dance!

 Another from the first dance.

Needing: Now that the wedding and honeymoon are over, I need to begin getting ready for B2S.  I feel like I have so much to do, yet, at the same time I feel like I am in a good place.

B2S RAK:  I plan on leaving notes for the other teachers when I go into school and work in my classroom.






6 comments:

  1. You made a beautiful bride!! Enjoy teaching everyone your new last name when school starts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait, it's a much shorter name than before!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous bride! Congrats on your wedding. Hope you get your pictures soon!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they'll be in within the next two weeks!

      Delete
  3. It has to be said again, you were a gorgeous bride!!! I bet your pictures are going to be awesome!!! Good Luck getting back to Nannying!!! Have a great school year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to see the rest! The first day is going well so far! I've been with this family for about five years now!

      Delete