About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My name is Noelle and I am a Special Education teacher (self-contained, grades 4, 5, and 6!) After graduating, I started teaching Kindergarten!!! I had only applied to sub when I was called in for an interview! The following school year I moved schools and changed grade levels. I absolutely love where I am now and what I am doing!

Rhode Island Blogger

Liebster Award

Liebster Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine Blogger Award

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Currently - February 2016

I am once again linking up with the fabulous Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the February Currently!

Oh Boy It's Farley


Listening: I have the T.V. on in the background while I work on some things for work.  I love watching Castle re-runs.

Loving: I have a four day week this week.  I am taking a personal day and we're heading to the mountains for the weekend.  The hotel we had our wedding reception at gave us a "mini moon," so we are taking full advantage of it this weekend! I can't wait for two nights away in the mountains and I am so ready for some skiing!

Thinking: I can't wait for dinner.  My hubby made so Portuguese Kale Soup and it smelled delicious while it was cooking!!

Wanting: I wish the dishes would magically place themselves back in the cabinet when they are clean.  I wish the dirty ones would magically hop into the dishwasher.  That's not asking for too much is it?

Needing: I am working on a post about my classroom word wall.  I am a bit  hesitant to post it though.  I put so much of my heart and soul into my last one and really opened up.  I just felt like I put all of this effort into it for it to just sit out there in cyber space.  It sort of made me not want to blog for a while.

Swooning: Meet Darwin!! He finally arrived from Georgia last Tuesday! He's such a calm, loving, sweet boy! He fits perfectly in to our little family!





.. and I am still swooning over this handsome, little man!

Have a fantastic February everyone!







Displaying IMG_7042.JPG
Displaying IMG_7042.JPG

4 comments:

  1. Your pup is adorable!! Wouldn't it be so nice if the dishes would do themselves! Ahh that would be amazing!

    Whitney
    Fabulous Fun in Grade 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are the absolute best thing! I love mine big bunches! So exciting to have a dog!

    Ashley
    Currently in Room 32

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like he's always been a part of our family!

      Delete